Cuttack District is one of the oldest Districts of Odisha.It is an important city and District headquarters.Cuttack, which lends its name to the District, is known as the business capital of Odisha.The word Cuttack derives its name from the anglicized sanskrit word Kataka, which has two meanings-one being military camp and the other being the seat of government, protected by the army.Literally, it also means the fort, referring to the ancient Barabati Fort, around which the city developed.
- APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TEMPORARY LAUNCH DRIVER AND KHALASI FOR THE YEAR 2021.
- TENDER CALL FOR SUPPLY OF COVID-19 ITEMS.
- SUSPENSION OF ALL MV WORKS,SARTHI AND VAHAN RELATED SERVICES IN RTO OFFICE CUTTACK DUE TO RESURGENCE OF COVID-19 INFECTION,W.E.F 28.04.2021 UNTIL FURTHER ORDERS.
- Long Term Lease of 1 no of Sand Sairat Source Tangi-Choudwar Tahasil – Through Tender.
- Short Quotation / Tender Call Notice for Hiring of Vehicle to be used in Office of Deputy Director of Textiles, Cuttack on monthly basis.
- Cause list in the Court of Revenue Divisional Commissioner, Central Division, Cuttack -Cause list for date 16.04.2021.