Cuttack District is one of the oldest Districts of Odisha.It is an important city and District headquarters.Cuttack, which lends its name to the District, is known as the business capital of Odisha.The word Cuttack derives its name from the anglicized sanskrit word Kataka, which has two meanings-one being military camp and the other being the seat of government, protected by the army.Literally, it also means the fort, referring to the ancient Barabati Fort, around which the city developed.
- Web Link for Virtual Court of Secretary to RDC,Central Division,Cuttack for dated 25.01.2022 at 11.30 AM.
- Cause list in the Court of Secretary to Revenue Divisional Commissioner, Central Division, Cuttack -Cause list for date 25.01.2022.
- MOVEMENT OF MOBILE VISION CENTRE VEHICLE UNDER SUNETRA PROGRAMME IN CUTTACK DISTRICT FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY-2022 .
- Grant of Environmental clearance (EC) to the proposed project Activity under the provision of EIA Notification-2006
- Advertisement for engagement as initial appointee through written examination for different posts under ST & SC Development Department, Collectorate, Cuttack.
- Quotation Call Notice for Hiring of Vehicle for Office of District Social Security Section,Cuttack.