Cuttack District is one of the oldest Districts of Odisha.It is an important city and District headquarters.Cuttack, which lends its name to the District, is known as the business capital of Odisha.The word Cuttack derives its name from the anglicized sanskrit word Kataka, which has two meanings-one being military camp and the other being the seat of government, protected by the army.Literally, it also means the fort, referring to the ancient Barabati Fort, around which the city developed.
- Advertisement for inviting quotation from interested service providers of Cuttack and Bhubaneswar to fill up 38 Group “D” posts (Peon-22 Choukidar-16)
- Lease of Baurani Baladabandha Black Stone Quary Sairat Sources.
- Supply of Anganwadi Centre Articles of ICDS Badamba.
- “Tender call Notice for Appointment of Transporting Agent for transportation of Rice & Wheat under S.N.P. in Cuttack District”.
- Auction sale
- Annual Departmental Examination-2018-Notice