Cuttack District is one of the oldest Districts of Odisha.It is an important city and District headquarters.Cuttack, which lends its name to the District, is known as the business capital of Odisha.The word Cuttack derives its name from the anglicized sanskrit word Kataka, which has two meanings-one being military camp and the other being the seat of government, protected by the army.Literally, it also means the fort, referring to the ancient Barabati Fort, around which the city developed.
- Cause list in the Court of Revenue Divisional Commissioner, Central Division, Cuttack -Cause list for date 18.06.2021.
- Corrigendum for extension of Date for Tender Call Notice No-1749, Dt-20.05.2021 for selection and appointment of Handling Contractor for the biennial 2021-23
- VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND VALIDATION OF BIO-DATA OF THE PROVISIONALLY SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT-2018 SCHEDULED TO BE HELD ON 08.06.2021, 09.6.2021,16.06.2021,17.06.2021 & 18.06.2021″.
- “NOTICE ON POSTPONEMENT OF THE VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND VALIDATION OF BIO-DATA OF THE PROVISIONALLY SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT-2018 SCHEDULED TO BE HELD FROM 24.05.2021 to 28.05.2021”.
- APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TEMPORARY LAUNCH DRIVER AND KHALASI FOR THE YEAR 2021.
- SUSPENSION OF ALL MV WORKS,SARTHI AND VAHAN RELATED SERVICES IN RTO OFFICE CUTTACK DUE TO RESURGENCE OF COVID-19 INFECTION,W.E.F 28.04.2021 UNTIL FURTHER ORDERS.