Cuttack District is one of the oldest Districts of Odisha.It is an important city and District headquarters.Cuttack, which lends its name to the District, is known as the business capital of Odisha.The word Cuttack derives its name from the anglicized sanskrit word Kataka, which has two meanings-one being military camp and the other being the seat of government, protected by the army.Literally, it also means the fort, referring to the ancient Barabati Fort, around which the city developed.
- PUBLICATION OF SELECT LIST (2nd PHASE) FOR FILLING UP THE VACANT SEATS IN CLASS VI IN ODISHA ADARSHA VIDYALAYAS FOR,BANKI-DOMPARA,TANGI-CHOUDWAR,BARANG & MAHANGA BLOCK UNDER CUTTACK DISTRICT FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-20.
- Engagement of Temporary Boat Crews for ensuing Flood,2019.
- Tender call notice of procurement of HBOT Machine.
- 19(1) Notification of village-Badapadagaon,Salagaon,Nakhara,Nirgundi for the project Salagan-Budhapanka-Talacher-Jharapara 3rd & 4th Railline project.
- Provisional draft list for appointment under R.A. scheme under DEO, Cuttack.
- Proposals invited from NGOs/Trusts for impregnation of community owned bed nets under NVBDCP,Cuttack.