Cuttack District is one of the oldest Districts of Odisha.It is an important city and District headquarters.Cuttack, which lends its name to the District, is known as the business capital of Odisha.The word Cuttack derives its name from the anglicized sanskrit word Kataka, which has two meanings-one being military camp and the other being the seat of government, protected by the army.Literally, it also means the fort, referring to the ancient Barabati Fort, around which the city developed.
- Tender Call Notice for Cook-cum-Attendant to SDH Athgarh
- Advertise for engagement of L.As & V.O.
- Auction sale of fishery sairat sources under Niali Tahasil for the year-2020-21.
- Aarogya Setu IVRS 1921
- Frequently Asked Questions on Aarogya Setu App
- Post lockdown registration of migrant returning to Odisha