Cuttack District is one of the oldest Districts of Odisha.It is an important city and District headquarters.Cuttack, which lends its name to the District, is known as the business capital of Odisha.The word Cuttack derives its name from the anglicized sanskrit word Kataka, which has two meanings-one being military camp and the other being the seat of government, protected by the army.Literally, it also means the fort, referring to the ancient Barabati Fort, around which the city developed.
- Advertisement for Management of Special Training Centre of National Child Labour Project.
- Advertisement of RFP for appointment of Event Management Agency for organization of historic Baliyatra Festival-2019
- FINAL MERIT LIST FOR APPOINTMENT UNDER R.A. SCHEME UNDER D.E.O CUTTACK.
- Change of Common Entrance Exam (CEE) date to 26th October 2019.
- District Survey Report of minor minerals.
- Long term lease of Tamara & Manapur Mahanadi Sand Source of Narasinghpur Tahasil.